- Are you the Sherlock Holmes of a Testing team?
- Are you faster than the Flash at working in a fast paced environment?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
What we need you to do:
- Work with the QA Automation and QA team to Develop Test documentation.
- Design and document mobile test strategy.
- Develop automated functional UI tests & API/Service level tests
- Coordinate the creation of test environments with the Testing and Development teams.
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases
- Implement automation test scripts based on best practices and coding standards
- Work with the Mobile development team to ensure testing is conduct within organisational standards.
- Strong knowledge of Android and iOS platforms and tools (Appium or alternate tools)
- Working experience of Selenium or other functional testing tools
- Working experience with continuous integrations tools i.e. Jenkins
- Source Control – SVN, Git or similar.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- 3+ years mobile app testing experience including Acceptance Testing, Regression testing, compatibility testing, interface testing and more.
- Degree in computer science or relevant.
- Ability to work alongside cross functional teams with effective communication.
- Ability to think on your feet within a fast-paced working environment.