Have you a passion for the airline retail industry?
- Have you un rivaled customer service skills?
- Have you experience working in an ASP.Net/SQL Environment?
- Do you want a role with an organisation that actively promotes outstanding team members?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
What we need you to do:
- Deliver service and support to end-users via remote connection or over the Internet
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients and more
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Ability to do shift work over 7 days as we operate on a 24/ basis
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of a foreign language an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a 2nd Line support in the software environment
- Good understanding of ASP.NET web applications and release process.
- Ability to read ASP.NET exceptions and differentiating between data and code errors.
- Strong knowledge of SQL (MS Sql Server) experience with writing SQL queries and dealing with large data.
- Ability to read and analyse SQL procedures in case of data errors –
- Ability to crate ad-hoc reports using MS Excel and data exported from Data Bases.
- Experience with supporting financial, sales and stock tracking systems.