The IT Department is responsible for building an end to end global ERP supply chain and logistics solution for the aviation retail industry. This is a senior technical role in the development team with significant input into the architecture and development of best in class products covering both enterprise class systems and consumer orientated products.
You will have significant real world technical expertise in software development, primarily focused in the C# / MS-SQL ecosystem with additional expertise in web development technologies.
Working to tight deadlines in an agile environment you will have previous experience in architecting moderate – large scale features designed to work in a 24*7 SaaS infrastructure.
Most importantly you enjoy software development, want to enjoy your work and have a desire to continually improve and learn new domains, techniques and approaches.
- Developing end to end global ERP supply chain and logistics solutions for the aviation retail industry.
- Development of high performance back end systems utilizing the .Net framework, MS SQL Server and related technologies.
- The ideal candidate will make continuous improvements and have specific input into the design and architecture of both current and future products
- Collaborating with a team of creative and technical experts, providing input on activities ranging from tactical projects to significant architectural and user interface improvements
- Contributing to the entire development lifecycle from initial concept creation through to planning, implementation, QA and assisting product support teams. The aim is to produce well designed, properly structured, high quality and high performing software on schedule.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree in computer science or relevant experience in the software development industry
- Highly proficient in both C# and MS SQL development.
- Enthusiasm for software development and emergent technologies
- Results orientated with a high degree of accountability and responsibility
- Willing and able to travel, as this position may require travel from time to time
- Fluency in written and spoken English and eligible to work in Ireland
Please apply with a copy of your CV to email@example.com