Have you a passion for the airline retail industry?
- Are you amazing at Automation testing?
- Have you strong communication skills with the ability to manage multiple projects?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
What we need you to do:
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop and lead solution testing strategies.
- Maintain automation framework Selenium\Appium\NUnit.
- Co-ordinate with Development teams to understand build system and test coverage and develop new automated CI tests.
- Develop tools, frameworks, and processes to be utilized in support of interoperability testing/analysis efforts.
- Develop automated functional UI tests & API/Service level tests.
- Coordinate the creation of test environments with the Testing and Development teams.
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases for our solutions.
- Implement automation test scripts based on best practices and coding standards.
- Work with the development teams to ensure testing is conduct within organisational standards.
- Working experience of Selenium/C#/.Net or other functional testing tools
- Working experience with continuous integrations tools i.e. Jenkins.
- Source Control – Git or similar.
- Experience with Mobile test technologies an advantage.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban) .
- 4+ years Automation testing experience including Acceptance Testing, Regression testing, compatibility testing, interface testing and more.
- Degree in computer science or relevant.
- Ability to work alongside cross functional teams with effective communication.
- Ability to think on your feet within a fast-paced working environment.