As HR Director, Stephanie takes the lead in preserving the startup culture of Retail inMotion, driving all necessary processes to create a high performance, commercial company whilst continually striving to create a really great place to work.
“Since I began working in Human Resources at Retail inMotion, I’ve seen this company change a lot! I joined the team in Dublin in 2013 and since that time, we have grown from a team of around 40 people to more than 150. For just around a year now, we have been a full member of the LSG Group and have worked really hard over the last several months to fully take advantage of joining such an expansive global network. Of course, we’re still very true to the values that make us “RiM”, but now we have access to colleagues and connections in more than 50 countries globally.
I’m delighted to say that we’re now working to take our great products and solutions to the rest of the world. We’re really ramping up at Retail inMotion and hiring new colleagues across the globe in places like North and Latin America, Germany, and, of course, Ireland. Naturally, to be successful in such an expansion and simultaneously hold onto our unique and funky company culture, we need to find team members that can genuinely represent RiM’s retail mindset on a local level. By that, I mean we’re looking for people that are a good fit to our team — whether they’re sitting in Dublin or Dallas or Dubai. We’re looking for ambitious, creative problem solvers that really embody what it means to be “RiM”.
Think that could be you?”
The onboard retail industry is growing fast and so are we! Airlines all across the world are realizing that we have the right, industry-leading solutions for them and that we have the culture to take their onboard retail programs to the next level.
Check out some of the positions we have listed below. If you’d like to apply, just send us your CV/resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account Manager (Onboard Retail Customer) – Dublin, Ireland
- IT Manager/ Business Analyst (Onboard Retail Customer) – Dublin, Ireland
- Business Analyst (Onboard Retail Customer) – Dublin, Ireland
- Operations Manager (Onboard Retail Customer) – Dublin, Ireland (2 positions)
- Retail Analyst – Cologne, Germany
- Commercial Development Analyst – Cologne, Germany
- IT Manager Onboard Retail – Chile
- Crew Engagement Manager Onboard Retail – Chile
- Project Managers to implement Retail programs based in either Dublin or Cologne
- Additional positions in Dublin can be found on our website’s career page