Have you a passion for the airline retail industry?
- Have you the eagle eye to spot a bug prior to release?
- Is first time quality your life mantra?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
What we need you to do:
- Perform configuration management, software builds and release engineering activities – where possible automate all activities as part of the continuous integration process
- Plan and schedule release of all deliverables
- Implement process improvements and bring new ideas to the process
- Design & and maintain scripts and tools to automate all manual steps
- Interact with developers and management to discuss deployment requests\issues.
- Investigate, evaluate & introduce tools, technologies & techniques
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent (IT)
- Good understanding of overall software development life-cycle in a continuous delivery context.
- Continuous delivery tools: Jenkins or similar
- Scripting or Programming Languages – C#\Powershell
- Version Control – SVN/GIT
- Knowledge of databases & development tools – MSSQL\Visual Studio\Xcode\Eclipse\ANT/Gradle
- Mobile Device Management – Mobile Application deployment
- Min > 3 years DevOps\Release\Build Engineer Experience
- Test Automation Integration
- A strong technical background ideally including experience with .NET, iOS, Java and Android technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while effectively communicating with a geographically dispersed team
- Strong communication skills with excellent attention to detail.