Have you a passion for the airline retail industry?
- Are you a master of Supply Chain management?
- Do you want to work in an Industry full of challenges and excitement?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
What we need you to do:
- Order placement for all Retail stock to the customer.
- Order receipt on the RIM vector system of daily deliveries into the warehouse.
- Supplier engagement in terms of lead times and any changes to delivery schedule.
- Stock reconciliation within warehouse including Monthly warehouse stock takes and weekly cycle counts as per agreed warehouse.
- Ensure operational compliance & regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Daily monitoring of Product availability and wastage.
- Validating the packing plan allocation considering any ad hoc or special loadings.
- Ongoing monitoring of packing quality and auditing of process including barset audits.
- Coordinating daily business – assisting the EI unit with any issues regarding spec loading.
- Production wastage reports and any other operational reports.
- Investigation of any shrinkage issues within the warehouse in terms of operational audits.
- Experience with strong communication across multiple facets.
- Experience in the management of third party suppliers and vendors.
- 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of the Airline Retail industry an advantage.
- Supply chain and inventory management a must.