Have you a passion for the airline retail industry?
- Are you mad for the latest in mobile technology?
- Have you a tech background and keen to progress in a growing organization?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
What we need you to do:
- Leveraging the Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform to securely deliver updates and applications to mobile devices.
- Assess needs and determine proper level of access. Configure policies to meet requirements as described.
- Update documentation and procedures as needed for mobile device deployment and support.
- Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies – both from Administrator side and end user side.
- Installation, Testing, and Training
- The Administrator will be responsible for testing and verification of all existing and future MDM environments. The Administrator will also be required to participate in testing with other technical staff and users when the need arises.
- Progress shall be tracked by the Administrator and Team Lead.
- The Administrator shall be tasked with specific units of work in the form of ‘sprints’ found in the Agile methodology. The Administrator will have definitive tasks to record work against for completion within the ‘sprint’ timeframe (every two weeks).
- The Administrator will also determine their own work to perform in each ‘sprint’.
- Work closely with project team members to understand program office requirements, review design documents and provide release support and architecture planning.
- Experience in Windows products: Microsoft Project, Visio, Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Must be able to communicate effectively with core project team members, team leads and client director-level resources.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2 Operating systems.
- Familiarity with iOS, Windows Mobile OS and Android mobile device Operating Systems.
- Familiar with Office 365 Cloud Environment.
- Experience with other MDM solutions (SOTI, AirWatch)
- Experience with Apple Deployment Programs – Device Enrolment Program (DEP)
- High level understanding of mobility terminology/ and technology.