Do you have a passion for the airline retail industry?
- Do you have you a passion for Supply chain project work?
- Are you enthusiastic and eager to succeed in a fast-paced environment?
- Does Inventory Management what drives you?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
What we need you to do:
- Assist with new product development while researching new and existing market trends.
- Build a strong relationship with the finance team and assist with EDI interfaces and data integrity.
- Develop effective reporting systems for KPI/Data tracking.
- Travel to roadshows to research new and emerging products.
- Management of the RiM WMS Vector system ensuring that all inputted date is accurate.
- Assist with the project management of new ventures for RiM.
- Responsible for Inventory consolidation and ensuring Stock counts are inputted into the RiM Vector system accurately.
- Previous experience in managing medium-large scale projects a must.
- Knowledge of current and emerging market trends.
- Passion and enthusiasm to succeed in a fast paced growing organisation.
- Strong understanding of finance in a logistics environment.
- Second language beneficial.