Have you a passion for the airline retail industry?
- Do you enjoy managing large scale projects?
- Do you want to work with an organization that allows you the freedom to grow and make a role your own?
- Are you flexible and able to develop solutions on the go?
- Do you have retail or aviation catering experience?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
What we need you to do:
- Be the project lead in all administrative and operative issues within for the project.
- Implementation of the entire process planning and development as well as ensuring detailed planning and development.
- Managing deliverable requirements from project team members.
- Maintaining project cost budgets and reporting.
- Creating and evaluating decision alternatives as well as suggesting any possible corrective actions if needed.
- Managing the implementation of projects into the organization. Ensuring all releases are completed in a streamlined process.
- Ensuring the project controlling, implementation of cost analysis and taking measures if necessary.
- Contributing to administrative and operative projects.
- Ensuring a smooth communication with all project participants, involved departments and the LSG-corporations
- Working alongside senior management within an advisory capacity.
- 5+ years’ experience within a similar role.
- Excellent communication.
- Additional language skills are a bonus
- Strong project management experience with the ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of work place IT application systems.
- A lot of travel is a requirement of the role.
- Degree in Business or Economics.