- Have you experience in developing a team of superstars and taking them to the next level?
- Do you feel at home in an Agile background?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
What we need you to do:
- The Business Consulting Manager should expect to manage a team of business consultants delivering multiple projects to the aviation industry.
- Mentoring and developing a strong team of business consultants to industry-leading standards is the key objective for this role. This includes training the team in effective requirements gathering and writing of functional specifications
- Experience in fostering a positive, enriching, and productive work environment and providing multiple forms of training and professional development.
- Experience in dealing with challenging clients and managing client expectations is a must.
- Management of a portfolio of client relationships with ownership of client projects that may be complex and/or global in scope
- Pro-active dialogue with clients about how to improve their businesses’ competitive performance
- Pro-active people leadership through team member development and professional growth
- Working with the Development/QA and Product teams
- Developing new processes and procedures both for clients and internally for a growing team
- Bachelor degree level or other related third level qualification in business or IT.
- 8+ years’ experience as a Business Consultant/Project Manager.
- Highly structured and organized approach.
- Adaptable with the ability to work in a changing fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, or within a team when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Open to travel as part of the role.